AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 461.09 KB (472160 bytes) and is called amdprw.exe.
The following executables are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 1.09 MB (1144416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (461.09 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (116.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0522.2157.37579
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 13:50:08.157