AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 7.86 MB (8241088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0915.1813.30937
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.Registry that is not cleaned:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:42:27.077