AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the software AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it occupies circa 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.10 MB (8493456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1117.1424.25780
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:46:38.543