AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.37 MB (8775104
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0531.2210.37971
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:00:29.033