AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLIStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0325.1020.16683
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AMD Catalyst Control Center:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:12:52.307