AMD Catalyst Control Center
A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file is called CCCDsPreview.exe and occupies 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy an average of 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0906.2330.40371
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:40:48.810