AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD Catalyst Control Center is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is called CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0909.1637.27977
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:24:44.503