AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes around 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) and is named CCCDsPreview.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0910.2222.38361
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:11:35.923