AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details about AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.86 MB (8241088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
This info is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0731.2258.39402
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 15:55:36.743