AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.37 MB (8773120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.1029.1737.29798
only. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 06:36:47.293