AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More data about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is called CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.55 MB (6868224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (660.75 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.58 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.14 MB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0427.2218.38208
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:39:12.017