AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The program's main executable file is called CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes).
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 8.51 MB (8920976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1203.143.3038
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-18 07:23:38.463