AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes close to 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0318.1212.20021
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 01:36:30.327