AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. AMD Catalyst Control Center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
AMD Catalyst Control Center contains of the executables below. They take 9.19 MB (9633168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- AMD.InstallerShortcut.exe (11.50 KB)
- System Monitor.exe (390.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1112.1033.18936
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. You can find here a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 00:34:28.943