AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More information about the program AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCCDsPreview.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's main executable file and it occupies close to 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is composed of the following executables which take 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk:
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0605.2237.38795
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:02:50.357