AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find below details on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is called MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0215.456.8750
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:55:54.780