AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Catalyst Control Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.13 MB (8521664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0418.2209.37947
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:51:13.060