AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD Catalyst Control Center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. AMD Catalyst Control Center's main file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2013.0731.1514.25483
alone. For other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Catalyst Control Center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". The AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:27:25.487