AMD Catalyst Control Center
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to AMD Catalyst Control Center at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD Catalyst Control Center application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLIStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 749.20 KB (767176 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.79 MB (9221520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (417.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.1120.2123.38423
alone. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AMD Catalyst Control Center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\98913\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\98913\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Presets\Air Traveler.lnk
- C:\Users\98913\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Presets\Battery Saver.lnk
- C:\Users\98913\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Presets\Gaming.lnk
- C:\Users\98913\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Presets\Movie.lnk
- C:\Users\98913\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Presets\Web Browsing.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Catalyst Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:31:12.383