AMD Catalyst Control Center
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AMD Catalyst Control Center. They take about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2015.0128.1614.29170
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Catalyst Control Center:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AMD Catalyst Control Center when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center
Additional values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\AMD Catalyst Control Center.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AMD Catalyst Control Center\Help.lnk
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-13 21:34:43.343