AMD Catalyst Control Center
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Catalyst Control Center on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC.exe is the AMD Catalyst Control Center's primary executable file and it takes circa 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
AMD Catalyst Control Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.13 MB (8522688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Catalyst Control Center version 2014.0816.2219.38235
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Catalyst Control Center versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After removing AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Catalyst Control Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:10:42.487