AMD Catalyst Control Center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the application AMD Catalyst Control Center can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AMD Catalyst Control Center. They occupy about 8.37 MB (8774080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.72 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.22 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0716.1049.17531
of AMD Catalyst Control Center. For more AMD Catalyst Control Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Catalyst Control Center is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Catalyst Control Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Catalyst Control Center". If it exists on your system the AMD Catalyst Control Center app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Catalyst Control Center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Catalyst Control Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Catalyst Control Center.
8. After uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Catalyst Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Catalyst Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Catalyst Control Center by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Catalyst Control Center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:13:01.943