4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. You can read more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.mp4converter.net
to get more information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's website. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's main executable file and it takes approximately 211.04 KB (216104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take about 28.72 MB (30112939
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.54 KB)
- avc.exe (181.04 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.04 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.04 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.04 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.04 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.04 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.52 MB)
- player.exe (75.54 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.17 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 22.214.171.12450914
alone. You can find here a few links to other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\ABMA.abm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\ABMH.abm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\ABMI.abm
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4Media iPad Max Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4Media iPad Max Platinum\DisplayIcon
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by the software company 4Media. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found very quickly. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-25 00:44:03.677