4Media iPad Max Platinum
This info is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. You can find out more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's web page. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for 4Media iPad Max Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ipodmanager-loader.exe and its approximative size is 209.08 KB (214096 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take about 28.78 MB (30182109
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.58 KB)
- avc.exe (179.08 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.08 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.08 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.08 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.08 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.08 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.56 MB)
- player.exe (73.58 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 126.96.36.19961026
only. For more 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by the software company 4Media. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 18:04:14.080