4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer4Media
. Take a look here
for more information on 4Media. Please follow http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's web page. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.93 MB (29291580
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.13 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.12 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 188.8.131.5240322
alone. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program marketed by 4Media. Some users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". The 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found very quickly. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 11:52:59.477