4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. Open here
where you can read more on 4Media. You can see more info about 4Media iPad Max Platinum at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary executable file and it occupies close to 209.09 KB (214104 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum is comprised of the following executables which occupy 32.41 MB (33982948
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.59 KB)
- avc.exe (179.09 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.09 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.09 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.09 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.09 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.09 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.64 MB)
- keygen_crack_2720991949.exe (2.92 MB)
- player.exe (73.59 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20600221
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. You can find below a few links to other 4Media iPad Max Platinum releases:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by 4Media. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-12 04:41:26.133