4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. You can read more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. More details about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory (same installation drive as Windows). 4Media iPad Max Platinum's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take about 27.76 MB (29105212
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.04 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.12 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This data is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 188.8.131.5240521
only. For other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program released by the software company 4Media. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". The 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 22:06:10.870