4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. Take a look here
for more details on 4Media. More data about the software 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be found at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary executable file and it takes circa 209.07 KB (214088 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They occupy 29.47 MB (30906260
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.57 KB)
- avc.exe (177.86 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.07 KB)
- devchange.exe (33.86 KB)
- gifshow.exe (25.86 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (194.86 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.07 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.63 MB)
- player.exe (72.36 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (109.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1190328
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. For more 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program marketed by the software company 4Media. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 11:16:44.993