4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. More information on 4Media can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mp4converter.net
to get more info about 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's website. Usually the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, depending on the user's option during install. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 200.50 KB (205312 bytes) on disk and is labeled ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take 19.19 MB (20126587
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (90.50 KB)
- avc.exe (171.00 KB)
- crashreport.exe (60.50 KB)
- devchange.exe (30.50 KB)
- gifshow.exe (20.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (174.50 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (200.50 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (9.02 MB)
- player.exe (66.50 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (106.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.37 KB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 220.127.116.1120412
alone. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program released by the software company 4Media. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-05 01:03:05.140