4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. You can read more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.27 MB (29643851
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.30 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.13 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 220.127.116.1150413
alone. You can find below info on other releases of 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by the software company 4Media. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found automatically. After you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-16 20:00:28.973