4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. More information about 4Media can be read here
. More information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's main executable file and it occupies about 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum is composed of the following executables which take 28.26 MB (29629500
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.29 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.12 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This info is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 126.96.36.19941122
only. For other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program released by 4Media. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found very quickly. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:29:48.120