4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. Further information on 4Media can be found here
. More information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled ipodmanager-loader.exe and its approximative size is 209.08 KB (214096 bytes).
The executable files below are part of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They occupy an average of 28.78 MB (30176989
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.58 KB)
- avc.exe (179.08 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.08 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.08 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.08 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.08 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.08 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.56 MB)
- player.exe (73.58 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5260914
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. For more 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application offered by the software company 4Media. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 01:01:20.483