4Media iPad Max Platinum
This info is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. You can read more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to 4Media iPad Max Platinum at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary file takes around 211.04 KB (216104 bytes) and its name is ipodmanager-loader.exe.
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.48 MB (29867274
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.54 KB)
- avc.exe (181.04 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.04 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.04 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.04 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.04 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.04 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.40 MB)
- player.exe (75.54 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.26 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 184.108.40.20650727
only. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
The files below were left behind on your disk by 4Media iPad Max Platinum when you uninstall it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\4Media iPad Max Platinum.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Buy.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\4Media iPad Max Platinum.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\4Media\iPad Max Platinum
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4Media iPad Max Platinum
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\crashreport.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\4Media iPad Max Platinum\DisplayIcon
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program released by 4Media. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found automatically. After you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 05:53:06.577