4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer4Media
. More information on 4Media can be seen here
. More data about the software 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 211.04 KB (216104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take about 28.48 MB (29865514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.54 KB)
- avc.exe (181.04 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.32 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.04 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.04 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.04 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.04 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.40 MB)
- player.exe (75.54 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.26 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 22.214.171.12450818
alone. You can find here a few links to other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program marketed by the software company 4Media. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-06 21:19:52.470