4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. More info about 4Media can be found here
. Further information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be found at http://www.mp4converter.net
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary file takes about 209.08 KB (214096 bytes) and is named ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take 28.72 MB (30116573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.58 KB)
- avc.exe (179.08 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.08 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.08 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.08 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.08 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.08 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.53 MB)
- player.exe (73.58 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20660120
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. You can find below a few links to other 4Media iPad Max Platinum releases:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program released by the software company 4Media. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-25 18:06:38.233