4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. More information on 4Media can be found here
. Further information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. Usually the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.26 MB (29631563
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.29 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.13 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 126.96.36.19950213
only. You can find below info on other releases of 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program released by 4Media. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". The 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found very quickly. After you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:06:51.730