4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. Further information on 4Media can be found here
. More details about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Utilitaires\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Utilitaires\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum. The program's main executable file is titled ipodmanager-loader.exe and occupies 209.07 KB (214088 bytes).
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They take 29.48 MB (30910572
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.57 KB)
- avc.exe (177.86 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.07 KB)
- devchange.exe (33.86 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.07 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (194.86 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.07 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.63 MB)
- player.exe (72.36 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (109.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 220.127.116.1181123
only. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application offered by 4Media. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found very quickly. When you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Utilitaires\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 13:17:32.003