4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page contains complete information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. Take a look here
where you can read more on 4Media. Detailed information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be found at http://www.mp4converter.net
. Usually the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary file takes around 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) and is named ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The executable files below are part of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take an average of 27.93 MB (29284357
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.13 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.06 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 126.96.36.19940306
alone. For other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program marketed by 4Media. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". The 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found very quickly. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-29 12:26:30.737