4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer4Media
. More information about 4Media can be seen here
. More details about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, regulated by the user's option. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's main executable file and it occupies around 209.09 KB (214104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take an average of 29.49 MB (30921044
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.59 KB)
- avc.exe (179.09 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.09 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.09 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.09 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.09 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.09 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.64 MB)
- player.exe (73.59 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16890912
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. You can find below info on other releases of 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program by 4Media. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found very quickly. After you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-11 12:31:59.977