4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find below detailed information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer4Media
. You can find out more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. Further information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder (same installation drive as Windows). 4Media iPad Max Platinum's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 209.07 KB (214088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They occupy about 29.42 MB (30852796
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.57 KB)
- avc.exe (177.86 KB)
- crashreport.exe (68.86 KB)
- devchange.exe (33.86 KB)
- gifshow.exe (25.86 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (194.86 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.07 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.61 MB)
- player.exe (72.36 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (109.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19980920
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. You can find below info on other application versions of 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program offered by 4Media. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found automatically. After you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-01 06:43:07.790