4Media iPad Max Platinum
This page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. You can find out more on 4Media or check for application updates here
. More information about the application 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's main executable file and it takes about 209.08 KB (214096 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 29.34 MB (30767356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.58 KB)
- avc.exe (179.08 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.08 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.08 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.08 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.08 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.08 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.56 MB)
- player.exe (73.58 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 220.127.116.1170220
only. For more 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by the software company 4Media. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". The 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-06 12:33:48.453