4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. Open here
for more info on 4Media. Click on http://www.mp4converter.net
to get more details about 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's website. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for 4Media iPad Max Platinum is C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 211.04 KB (216104 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They take 28.48 MB (29859971
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.54 KB)
- avc.exe (181.04 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.04 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.04 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.04 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.04 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.04 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.40 MB)
- player.exe (75.54 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.13 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 220.127.116.1150707
alone. You can find below info on other versions of 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application released by the software company 4Media. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-27 03:26:47.430