4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find on this page details on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. Further information on 4Media can be seen here
. You can get more details on 4Media iPad Max Platinum at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum is C:\Program Files\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 211.13 KB (216192 bytes) on disk and is titled ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They occupy about 27.93 MB (29284273
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.63 KB)
- avc.exe (181.13 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.13 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.13 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.13 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.13 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.13 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.13 MB)
- player.exe (75.63 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.13 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (95.98 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 22.214.171.12440127
only. You can find here a few links to other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program offered by 4Media. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. After you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 14:53:20.510