4Media iPad Max Platinum
This info is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. More data about 4Media can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 209.08 KB (214096 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They take 28.78 MB (30176989
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.58 KB)
- avc.exe (179.08 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.08 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.08 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.08 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.08 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.08 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.56 MB)
- player.exe (73.58 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1160927
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application offered by 4Media. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 03:10:35.263