4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find on this page details on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. More info about 4Media can be read here
. More information about 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be seen at http://www.mp4converter.net
. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ipodmanager-loader.exe and occupies 209.09 KB (214104 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take 29.54 MB (30971220
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.59 KB)
- avc.exe (179.09 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.09 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.09 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.09 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.09 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.09 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.66 MB)
- player.exe (73.59 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
This data is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 184.108.40.20600516
only. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application marketed by 4Media. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-29 10:26:18.390