4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. Check out here
where you can get more info on 4Media. Please follow http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's page. Usually the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. 4Media iPad Max Platinum's primary file takes about 209.07 KB (214088 bytes) and its name is ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The following executable files are contained in 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They take 29.43 MB (30856356
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.57 KB)
- avc.exe (179.07 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.07 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.07 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.07 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.07 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.07 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.60 MB)
- player.exe (73.57 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 18.104.22.16871222
alone. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application released by 4Media. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The software company is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 15:48:35.007