4Media iPad Max Platinum
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your system4Media
. Additional info about 4Media can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's web page. 4Media iPad Max Platinum is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum. ipodmanager-loader.exe is the 4Media iPad Max Platinum's main executable file and it takes close to 209.08 KB (214096 bytes) on disk.
4Media iPad Max Platinum contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.72 MB (30116573
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.58 KB)
- avc.exe (179.08 KB)
- crashreport.exe (70.08 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.08 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.08 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (196.08 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.08 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.53 MB)
- player.exe (73.58 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.08 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The current web page applies to 4Media iPad Max Platinum version 220.127.116.1160322
alone. You can find below info on other releases of 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by the software company 4Media. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found automatically. After you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 23:25:31.327