4Media iPad Max Platinum
This web page is about 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC4Media
. Go over here
where you can read more on 4Media. Please open http://www.mp4converter.net
if you want to read more on 4Media iPad Max Platinum on 4Media's page. Usually the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum. The application's main executable file has a size of 211.04 KB (216104 bytes) on disk and is titled ipodmanager-loader.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They occupy about 28.74 MB (30137637
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (105.54 KB)
- avc.exe (181.04 KB)
- crashreport.exe (72.04 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.04 KB)
- gifshow.exe (29.04 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- imminfo.exe (198.04 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (211.04 KB)
- ipodmanager_buy.exe (11.53 MB)
- player.exe (75.54 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.29 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1151221
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. Click on the links below for other 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is a program offered by 4Media. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it is installed on your PC the 4Media iPad Max Platinum program will be found automatically. When you click 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding 4Media iPad Max Platinum, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After uninstalling 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 4Media iPad Max Platinum which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your computer, we are not saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-14 03:32:13.790