4Media iPad Max Platinum
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your computer4Media
. Go over here
where you can find out more on 4Media. More information about the app 4Media iPad Max Platinum can be found at http://www.mp4converter.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum. The program's main executable file is named ipodmanager-loader.exe and occupies 209.07 KB (214088 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside 4Media iPad Max Platinum. They occupy about 17.84 MB (18709108
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4Media iPad Max Platinum Update.exe (103.57 KB)
- avc.exe (177.86 KB)
- crashreport.exe (68.86 KB)
- devchange.exe (33.86 KB)
- gifshow.exe (25.86 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- idevicebackup2.exe (566.50 KB)
- imminfo.exe (194.86 KB)
- ipodmanager-loader.exe (209.07 KB)
- ipodmanager.exe (11.63 MB)
- player.exe (72.36 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (109.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.32 KB)
- yd.exe (4.43 MB)
- cpio.exe (158.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5281109
of 4Media iPad Max Platinum. For more 4Media iPad Max Platinum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
4Media iPad Max Platinum is an application by 4Media. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove 4Media iPad Max Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete 4Media iPad Max Platinum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 4Media iPad Max Platinum or simply click the Search feature and type in "4Media iPad Max Platinum". If it exists on your system the 4Media iPad Max Platinum application will be found automatically. When you select 4Media iPad Max Platinum in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 4Media iPad Max Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 4Media iPad Max Platinum:
- The publisher is: http://www.mp4converter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\4Media\iPad Max Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum.
8. After removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong 4Media iPad Max Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 4Media iPad Max Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media from your PC, nor are we saying that 4Media iPad Max Platinum by 4Media is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall 4Media iPad Max Platinum in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-14 20:07:37.090