aTube Catcher is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall aTube Catcher from your systemDsNET Corp
. Open here
where you can find out more on DsNET Corp. Please follow http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
if you want to read more on aTube Catcher on DsNET Corp's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing aTube Catcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. yct.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.41 MB (6723824 bytes) on disk.
aTube Catcher contains of the executables below. They take 8.86 MB (9288238
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asfbin.exe (384.00 KB)
- eWorker.exe (210.23 KB)
- rtmpdump.exe (334.50 KB)
- tsmuxer.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (110.98 KB)
- videoplay.exe (56.90 KB)
- yct.exe (6.41 MB)
The current page applies to aTube Catcher version 2.9.1462
only. You can find here a few links to other aTube Catcher releases:
...click to view all...
aTube Catcher is a program offered by the software company DsNET Corp. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase aTube Catcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove aTube Catcher from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find aTube Catcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "aTube Catcher". If it is installed on your PC the aTube Catcher app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click aTube Catcher in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about aTube Catcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for aTube Catcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DsNET Corp\aTube Catcher 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove aTube Catcher.
8. After removing aTube Catcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong aTube Catcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing aTube Catcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that aTube Catcher by DsNET Corp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove aTube Catcher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:26:41.473